So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by flymetotheclouds (thanking you so much :D) I was really excited to answer her questions and see what the other bloggers had written. The main purpose of the award is to discover new bloggers and learn a bit about them.
The guidelines are easy peasy and they are:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 8 blogs (with less than 200 followers), let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
So, here are the questions and the responses my brain thought up:
- What do you love the most about your blog?
I love the freedom of expression that my blog gives me. It’s a channel for me to show the world who I am!
- What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
Refining my content… I love a lot of things in life so it would be easy for me to just blog like mad about all sorts of things. The risk is my blog would become a bit unfocused.
- What do you value most in life?
Quality time with friends, family and pets. Cliche? Yess very but it’s undeniably true.
- Which three novels would you recommend to anyone?
I did an earlier post about two books I enjoyed reading called ‘The Cuckoos Calling’ and ‘The Silkworm’ see it here. I would recommend these two books plus I would also recommend ‘Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus’ to anyone in a relationship or soon to be. It’s a cleverly written and very honest book and every time you read it you learn something new and develop a better understanding of not only your relationship but yourself as well.
- What are you really good at?
I am a very good organiser and I have a good memory to! I am quite creative and I can draw pretty well and have a knack for a bit of cooking.
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
What a good question! I would like to be happy and happiness for me would be to have my family around me, a couple of dogs and cats, a comfortable home and a successful business. I am working on all of this!
- What are your top three TV programmes?
I am not a huge TV watcher. I like different programmes for different reasons such as Sarah Beeny’s property shows; particularly ‘Double your house for half the money’. I also love Top Gear for its factual silly nature about cars. Otherwise any of David Attenborough’s wildlife and plant life shows!
- What makes you smile?
The unexpected giggles I share with my boyfriend and receiving thoughtful gifts!
- What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
One of my motto’s is to never do things by halves and I run with that as it means to me, that you should go for things you love, enjoy them, and make the best of things you have.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would learn to paint to an insanely good level and paint myself and all of my family individual art work as keepsakes forever.
My nominations go to:
Plus the all important questions:
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
2. What do you do to earn a living?
3. Do you have any traditions with your family/partner/kids?
4. What is your favourite snack/meal?
5. What beauty product(s) do you swear by?
6. What is top of your ‘To do’ list right now?
7. What are your favourite things in the whole world?
8. Tell us a little about you? Something we don’t already know?
9. What is your fondest memory?
10. If you were to have a dog, what type would you get?